I have always wondered why my life is not as perfect as I wanted it to be. Thoughts dwell in me as and when it likes. I know that life cannot be bed of roses for me to lie down and dream. life is not a fountain to stand and watch the beauty , instead life is ladder for me to put my steps forward to achieve more. However, i will need to be careful and fast so that success will be on my way. This words are not just for me to encourage myself but also for you guys who are reading my blog. we always ask for what we desire to keep us happy and satisfied but in fact happiness is not that. Happiness can be described in many ways according to each person. According to me, happiness is being around with my loved ones with no disruption. The happiness and the joyousness within me cannot be explained when i with them. I hope my thoughts just meant the best.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts